What are you going to do?
Imagine that you are supplied with huge amounts of data from various sources and that you can make beautiful analytical products on it. As a Front End Specialist, you work at the intersection of business analysis, data modelling and data visualization. You work closely with your customer and colleagues in a project team, to develop the information solution with which your customer can make the correct decisions. In this team you provide added value in the field of creative visualizations through Front end tooling such as Power BI. You also support, design and contribute the entire process from customer demands to dashboards and reports. You are familiar with terms such as Agile, data story telling, front end visualization and Front End engineering.
- Developing Analytical end products with, among others, PowerBI or Cognos Analytics.
- You take the lead in the development and visualization of usable dashboards and reports.
- Knowledge of data storytelling or willing to learn more about it.
- Familiar with data modeling techniques: Dimensional and Relational modelling.
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in the Front End applications.
- Co-developing Valcon’s front end engineering proposition.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).