You will be
- Joining one of the fastest-growing consultancies in Europe
- Working to solve complex challenges for Danish and international companies across industries
- Working side by side with skilled and experienced colleagues, many of whom have several years of experience and backgrounds in executive positions in other companies. You can therefore expect major professional development working with the assignments, clients and colleagues at Valcon
Can you say yes to the following?
- 2-8 years of relevant work experience – preferably as a management consultant or from a line of business with a focus on operations and supply chain transformation
- A relevant master’s degree
- Knowledge of and broad work experience with the SCOR model
- Experience with end-to-end supply chain transformation spanning several functional areas as well as end-to-end process analysis, optimisation and implementation
- Practical experience with cost reduction programmes
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A great sense of humour and value a joyful work environment
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company, where our values; Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can do are the corner stones in everything we do.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to [email protected].
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.