In this role, you will
- Become part of a team with committed, skilled, experienced and sympathetic colleagues who are driven by creating value for our clients with sustainable impact
- Collaborate with one of Europe’s rapidly evolving consultancies
- Navigate intricate automation challenges for a diverse range of companies, both Danish and international
- Work alongside experienced colleagues from diverse backgrounds, ensuring your continuous professional development
Can you say yes to the following?
- A degree in Robotics Engineering or a related field
- Previous roles in automation vendors or integrators specialising in industrial robotic solutions
- Experience as a Developer or Manager at GTS institutes, universities or equivalent innovative organisations
- Operational and supply chain expertise from management roles in production or innovation within large-scale, highly automated manufacturing companies
- A positive demeanour with a belief in possibilities through dedication
- Proven ability to pursue objectives, even amidst ambiguity or challenges
- Eagerness to inquire, adapt and grow with hands-on experience inclination in tech, robotics and supply chain sectors
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse international, and inclusive culture that values flat hierarchies in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the industry’s most insightful minds and become a part of a value-driven environment where Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can-do are not just words, but principles we live by.
At Valcon, we prioritise tangible results and the well-being of our people. Your ability to effect change and produce results is more significant than your background. We value excellence and ingenuity, but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
Is this the challenge you have been looking for? Apply today!
For further details or questions, feel free to reach out to our People & Culture department at [email protected]. We review applications continuously, so we encourage you to reach out soon.