What are you going to do?
As an Associate Partner you are responsible for the successful expansion of the Utility sector (focus on primarily existing customers). You are substantively involved in the implementation of programs with high complexity and visibility.
You will do this together with a motivated team, where making impact is central. In an environment wherehaving fun and a good work life balance are important values.
- Further develop existing clients in the Infra sector (based on all our capabilities).
- Managing and guiding one or more accounts in collaboration with colleagues from the various capabilities.
- Proactively build and maintain a relevant network with current and new clients.
- Developing the infra sector. Actively collaborate with sector colleagues and translate client challenges into commercial opportunities.
- Coaching consultants and creating an enjoyable, safe and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).