Join Valcon Consulting Network where you will get the chance to gain insights into consulting as well as basic consulting skills, improve your networking skills, learn about the differences of working in consulting vs the industry and much more. Valcon consulting network runs from September 2022 to February 2023.
The Valcon Consulting Network in short
The consulting network consists of four events. All events will be hosted at the Valcon office in Copenhagen and will start in the afternoon and end with a networking dinner.
- How to network – empower your networking skills
- How to pitch yourself – develop your elevator pitch
- How to solve a case – improve your case solving skills
- Where should I start my career – pros and cons of consulting vs the industry
In addition to the four events, it is possible to schedule a 1:1 coffee meeting with a consultant where you will get the opportunity to ask informal questions about Valcon, the life as a Valconeer, consulting in general, etc.
Can you say yes to the following?
- A bright and motivated university student or professional with up to 2 years of working experience
- A great academic record
- Interested in consulting and ready to learn, develop and grow
- A great sense of humour
- Attach your answer to the question: Why do you want to be a part of the Valcon Consulting Network? (Max 200 words)
- Attach your latest CV
- Apply by 15 August 2022
If we consider you to be a great fit for Valcon Consulting Network, you will be asked to complete a cognitive test prior to your acceptance.
If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org