Alongside partners in Consulting and Data, you’ll work closely with piers across Europe to drive the delivery and growth of the UK Technology Division. This is an established, successful practice with practice heads, clients, partnerships, and methodologies.
Working closely with the Group Technology Partners, you will:
• Continue to drive and grow the UK Technology Practice
• Provide a focal point client engagement, showing the ability to take client changes and turn them into technical deliverable solutions
• Manage team and employee development. Through your experience of growing and developing technology consultants, you’ll drive growth and direction of the practice as well as supporting the successful technology academy
• Continue to increase the size of Valcon Technology through winning new client work. This will include new client opportunities which you’ll have experience in doing, as well as levering opportunities with existing clients where we have strong Consulting or Data presence
• Work with technology partners to maximise the opportunities to grow the practice and develop IP and Training and increase opportunities for new clients
• Deliver exciting client work when opportunities arise, these could be strategic assignments, oversight or high-profile engagements – We work across many sectors and industries, and you’ll have the opportunity to support all of these and the SME’s operating within these sectors.
• Ensure we continue to engage with emerging technologies, new partners, and markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe at Associate or Partner Level.
If you have experience of running and driving growth at a consulting led technology team then we’d love to speak with you and tell you all about our exciting plans in the coming years.