As a Test Automation Engineer you contribute to the development of innovative IT solutions. You play a crucial role in multidisciplinary projects or DevOps teams and you are an important link between Business & IT. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Mendix, Appian, Pega, Microsoft PowerApps and Azure, UiPath and Splunk. As a Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible for everything around test processes, such as planning the tests, drawing up test scenarios, performing and supervising integration and acceptance tests, and the automation of tests. You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself in the direction you prefer.
- Having a leading technical role in the automation of tests.
- Planning and reporting of the progress of tests to project management.
- Writing and executing automated test scripts.
- Training and coaching business consultants and junior developers in solution architecture.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at current as well as new clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).
It can be challenging to balance the respect for our client’s situation and the necessity to communicate the findings that are best for their organisation. Here, my personal guiding principles are integrity and honesty combined with professionalism as a lever to build trust and ultimately leave long-lasting results.
Kristian Schneider, Lead Consultant