We are a team of experts and leaders with excellent strategy and business transformation skills. We help companies develop corporate strategies and design business transformations to help clients increase their profits, optimize their organizational design, implement strategies, and achieve their goals.
You will be
- Helping our clients in all industries, national and international, to develop and implement strategies
- Collaborating with committed, skilled, experienced, and sympathetic colleagues who are driven by creating value for our client with sustainable impact
- A part of an environment where we encourage initiative and the understanding that solving problems for clients requires tailored solutions rather than “off the shelf” commodities
Can you say yes to the following?
- 2-6 years of experience as a management consultant or from a strategic function within the industry such as analyst, internal consultant, or graduate
- A relevant master’s degree
- Strong strategic toolbox and excellent project management skills
- Clear and structured communicator with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with M&A, Corporate strategy and/or business transformations
- A great sense of humour
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company, where our values; Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can do are the corner stones in everything we do.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to [email protected]
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.