You will be
- Designing software solutions that solve rigid and inefficient business processes with cutting-edge technology
- Ensuring that the software systems are compatible with the business needs from a holistic perspective, and that they maintain scalability
- Able communicate the system architecture as easily to developers as to management
- Part of an informal and entrepreneurial culture in our quickly growing Tech & Data team
- Able to grow in your professional field by receiving advanced training, certifications, and expert support
- Working in diverse teams to develop business critical solutions for Danish and international companies across industries
Can you say yes to the following?
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Solution architect
- Your interest and curiosity about technology and data makes it a natural part of your life
- Finds joy in seeing your work create value for the clients
- Experience within different software technologies and the ability to translate business architecture into sustainable technical solutions and keep a holistic view
- Can create visual overview of the architecture of the solution and the systems it relates and/or integrate to
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a close exposure to ever-evolving market demands
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company, where our values; Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can do are the corner stones in everything we do.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to [email protected]
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.