As a Senior Principal BPM Developer, you combine the role of IT consultant with BPM architect. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to lead a DevOps team and implement high quality BPM solutions. You will work with leading BPM systems, such as Pega and Appian. You specialize core of the applications, which together with the client are carefully outlined. In addition, you will make decisions on complex technical issues.
- Fully mastering the technology involved and being used as an expert
- Being responsible for the delivery of projects with multiple stakeholders and high complexity
- Being a tactical and strategic leader of one or more project teams at multiple customers
- Managing and guiding specialists on projects and in their personal development
- Advising senior clients and supervising technical transformations at clients.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at current and new customers.
- Leading role in the further development of technology within and outside Valcon.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).