Join our team
As a Senior PowerApps Consultant, you will combine the role of consultant with that of an application developer. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team, which has end-to-end responsibility for their project and applications. You will organise workshops to identify the requirements of the client, and use your technical expertise and platform knowledge to translate these business requirements into high-quality IT solutions including mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. You will continue to specialise in the technology and applications of these platforms, and also support pre-sales and delivery trajectories. We welcome applications from consultants who want to reskill as a PowerApps consultant.
Depending on your experience, you will have one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and testing innovative PowerApps solutions in an agile way
- Coordinating with clients and end-users on specifications, design and final product
- A leading role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in working with and applying one or more development platforms.
For more experienced (5+ years) consultants, you will use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team to implement and manage high-quality IT solutions, which will include mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. We work with modern cloud platforms such as the Microsoft Power Platform. As a Senior PowerApps Consultant, you will specialise in the technology and applications of these platforms, as well as being the technical lead in presales and delivery projects.
If you are more experienced, additional responsibilities will include the following:
- End-to-end responsibility and lead developer for the design, development and testing of innovative PowerApps solutions in an agile way
- Contributing to the expansion of our PowerApps capability by participating in knowledge sharing.
We offer you
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you want more information about the role and what it’s like working at Valcon, please email [email protected] today.