Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting as value is the central focus in everything we do.
Valcon is a north-western European consulting, technology and
data company based in the Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany and Croatia. Our mission is to combine premium consulting with deep technology and data knowledge to add value to our clients. With our capabilities, we help clients to create value in transformations, from operational strategy to implementation, supported by a wide array of IT tools.
Our main goal is to add value to our clients by combining our premium operations consulting experience with deep technology and data knowledge. Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work.
Thorough. Fast. Together.
From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm.
What will your role be?
- To support our clients with their project and product management in the role of Scrum Master or Agile PM
- Guiding teams on Agile methodologies and their associated practices
- Guiding teams to be self-organising while promoting an open, honest and respectful environment
- Responsible for the removal of impediments that hinder the teams productivity
- Responsible for timely escalation of risks and impediments to key stakeholders
- Responsible for facilitating the Agile ceremonies such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and scrum of scrum
- Responsible for providing key KPIs on team performance
- Ensuring key operational controls are adhered to while contribution to its continued improvement
- Embraces and drives a continuous learning culture
What responsibilities will you have?
- To delight our clients with by performing the role of Scrum Master for them
- Contributing to business development, solution development, and the creation of proposals and associated marketing to support client and prospective client requirements
- Active involvement in the renewal of their engagement on assignments
- Contributing to the creation of collateral, the development of services, and associated marketing to enhance the capabilities of the Consulting Practice.
- Proactively embrace assessment and development
- processes to ensure the maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, experience, professional insights, and competencies that underpin consulting value.
- Taking an active role in networking, events, and the personal and professional development opportunities.