As RPA Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with that of RPA developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to implement and manage high-quality RPA solutions in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Power Automate and UiPath. As a RPA Developer, you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, and support presales and delivery processes.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative RPA solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with the client and end users on specifications, design and end product.
- Co-developing the RPA proposition of Valcon.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).