As Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with that of RPA developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to implement and manage high-quality RPA solutions in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Power Automate and UiPath. As a RPA Developer, you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, and support presales and delivery processes.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative RPA solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with the client and end users on specifications, design and end product.
- Co-developing the RPA proposition of Valcon
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).