As Principal Low-code Developer, you combine the role of IT consultant with that of application developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team to implement and manage high-quality IT solutions, such as mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Mendix and Microsoft Power. As Principal Low-code Developer, you specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, and you are the technical lead in presales and delivery projects.
- End responsible and lead developer for the design, development and testing of innovative low-code solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with client and end users on specifications, design and final product.
- Leading role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams.
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in working with and applying one or more development platforms
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).