As a Principal BPM Developer, you combine the role of IT consultant with BPM architect. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to lead a DevOps team and implement high quality BPM solutions. You will work with leading BPM systems, such as Pega and Appian. You specialize core of the applications, which together with the client are carefully outlined. In addition, you will make decisions on complex technical issues.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative BPM solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Leading role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams.
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in the development and implementation of model-driven business solutions in Pega/Appian.
- Understanding team overarching issues, such as project planning, best practices and application structure.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).