Join our team
Our Pega team consists of professionals with different levels of experience. Depending on your experience, a typical day will consist of independently developing effective solutions and configuring the necessary software. In addition, you’ll be the supervisor of your direct colleagues in the project, knowing what has to happen and who is able to complete the tasks at the required time. You’ll work according to the Agile Scrum method, so that every two weeks you have a concrete and tangible picture of the results that you have achieved for your client. We welcome applications from developers who want to reskill as a Pega developer.
Depending on your experience you will have one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and testing innovative Pega solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end users about product specifications, design and the end product.
- Playing a leading role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams.
- Training and coaching of junior developers in the development and implementation of model-driven business solutions in Pega.
For more experienced developers (4+ years of experience), you will combine the role of IT consultant with solution architect. You will use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to lead a DevOps team and implement high-quality Pega solutions. You specialise in the core of the applications which, in conjunction with the client, are carefully outlined. In addition, you will make decisions on complex technical issues. We’re now recruiting for Pega developers, or developers wanting to reskill in Pega, to join our team.
If you are more experienced, additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Understanding team overarching issues such as project planning, best practices and application structure.
- Contributing to the expansion of our Pega capability by participating in knowledge sharing, recruitment activities and other marketing events.
We offer you
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you would like to find out more information about the role and what it’s like working at Valcon please email [email protected] today.