You will be
- Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe with a rapidly expanding presence on the Swedish market.
- Working to solve complex challenges, from strategy to implementation, for Swedish and international companies across industries
- Working side by side in diverse teams with skilled and experienced colleagues who are leaders and experts within their fields
Can you say yes to the following?
- Approx. 4 years of experience as a management consultant or a similar role within another industry
- A relevant master’s degree
- Motivated and intrigued by the opportunity of being part of shaping Valcon’s future organisation and business in Sweden
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: strategy execution, organisational development, supply chain, process development and digital transformation
- Strong project management skills and experience with managing team resources and deliveries
- Business-oriented mindset and are motivated by identifying business opportunities and take part in sales activities
- Strong communication skills and are able to interact with stakeholders at all levels in client organisations
- Have a great sense of humour and value a joyful and positive work environment
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in Östra Hamngatan 16 (United Spaces), Gothenburg or in Kungsgatan 9, Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact Andreas Åström at [email protected]
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.