As a Manager Business Change you contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the Business Change Capability. This mainly focuses on the end-to-end change process , in which expectation management and the acceptance of a new way of work in an organization are central. Together with our clients, you create a tailor-made approach that goes further than just implementing a new technology or new process: you also identify the necessary skills, competences and behavior within the organization. You have an active role in the acquisition of new projects, and you promote the entrepreneurial climate within the organization.
- Managing organizational changes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Thinking about different change strategies and approaches (making an impact analysis, readiness for change assessment, communication plan and training plan.)
- Managing and regulating (implementation) projects.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Co-develop one of the industries in which Valcon is present.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).