About the role
Valcon works at the intersection of technology, data, advanced analysis and strategy. They are one of the fastest growing consulting companies in Europe, with 1300 employees and have offices in Sweden, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany and Croatia. The office in Stockholm has about 25 employees.
Valcon is a flat organization that is permeated by commitment and community. As part of their growth journey, Valcon has started up a new department focused on Tech and Data and is now looking for several Management consultants in digitization for their offices in Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg.
What you will do
- Cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and naturally fellow junior consultants
- Get valuable insight into the life as a consultant and start building your consulting toolbox
- Contributing to projects at Valcon and in some of the most interesting European and international companies
- Working with a steep learning curve
- Working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams
Projects you may be part of can for example be strategy development, system implementations, organizational development and introduce new working methods based on frameworks such as SAFe.
We offer you
When you work as a junior consultant in Valcon, you will gain first-hand experience within your field and develop a toolbox by cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues. As a junior consultant you will be working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams.
You will become part of a value-driven company that work in the intersection of technology, data, strategy, and operations and is one of the fastest growing consulting companies in Europe, with 1300 employees and offices in Sweden, the Netherlands, the UK, Denmark, Germany, and Croatia.
The Stockholm office has about 30 employees, in Copenhagen there are more than 200 colleagues and the offices in Lund and Gothenburg are growing. As part of this growth journey, Valcon Sweden is expanding its capability Agile, Tech & Data and is looking for several new colleagues for their offices in Stockholm, Lund and Gothenburg. This is the growth journey you primarily will contribute to!
Can you say yes to the following?
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree well under way
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English
- The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- A good sense of humour
- To thrive in the role of Management Consultant within Tech Advisory, we believe that you have a technical interest and a sense of business.
In this recruitment, we will also place great emphasis on your personal skills. The competencies we see as particularly important are:
- Builds relationships
You are offered
- Wellness allowance
- Health insurance
- Bonus model
Does the position as Junior Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application at the earliest opportunity. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to [email protected]