A position as Junior Consultant in Valcon is a chance to test your wings as a consultant in a global company with Scandinavian values. We cover both the classic Management Consulting domain and the Technology and Data domain. We advise on Agile Program and Project execution, we advise on IT architecture, we deliver solutions and use advanced analytics to make a lasting impact.
You will be
- Cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and naturally fellow junior consultants
- Get valuable insight into the life as a consultant and start building your consulting toolbox
- Contributing to projects at Valcon and in some of the most interesting European and international companies
- Within the Agile, Technology and Data area, we are rapidly expanding and you will be part of building our ways of working
- Working with a steep learning curve
- Working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams
Can you say yes to the following?
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree well under way
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn the agile ways of working or keen on digging into new technologies like low-code or data analytics
- Excellent proficiency in English
- The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- A good sense of humour
We offer you
When you work as a junior consultant in Valcon, you will gain project experience and a consulting toolbox by cooperating closely with skilled and experienced col-leagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and, naturally, your fellow junior consultants. As a junior consultant you will be working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams.
You will become part of a value-driven company where there is room for every individual to thrive. You will get the opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture and a flat organisation, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V, Denmark.
Does the position as Junior Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application at the earliest opportunity. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to email@example.com.