You will be
- Working side by side with skilled and experienced colleagues who are leaders and experts as well as with young ambitious consultants as yourself
- Learning the tools necessary to become one of the best management consultants out there
- Part of an informal culture with a flat hierarchy, where we cooperate across business areas and managerial levels. In Valcon, we pull together
- Cooperating on projects in some of the most interesting European and international companies
- Gaining project experience and a consulting toolbox
- Working with a steep learning curve
- Part of an attractive graduate programme that allows you insights into more than one area of our business
- Offered a buddy to guide and advise you
Can you say yes to the following?
- A relevant master’s degree
- Have the ability to break down complex issues
- Capable of converting analyses into specific initiatives and improvements so that we can create results for our clients together
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interested in taking responsibility from day one
- Have the courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- Willing to travel in Europe and overseas for international projects
- Excellent proficiency in English
- A desire to work with projects all the way from strategy to implementation
We offer you
We have developed training programmes for our young professionals to ensure that you gain the competences and training you need to make a world-class consultant. No matter which of our offices you call your home base, you will receive the feedback and training necessary to take your skills to the next level and to ensure that your personal and professional development is given a continuous power boost.
You will become part of a value-driven company where there is room for every individual to thrive. You will get the opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels.
Our organisation is flat which encourages us to learn from each other, and we prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality.
Our ideal candidate could come from anywhere in the world, but it is important that you have excellent proficiency in English as we are an international company.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Want to know more?
You can read about working as a graduate in Valcon Nordics here.
You can read about case interviews and how to solve a case here.
Does the graduate programme sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to email@example.com