You will be
- Part of an informal and entrepreneurial culture in our quickly growing Tech & Data team
- Able to grow in your professional field by receiving advanced training, certifications, and expert support
- Working in diverse teams to develop business critical solutions for Danish and international companies across industries
- Part of a company where Joy and Integrity are part of our core values.
As a Software Developer you will be
- Designing and programming software solutions that solve rigid and inefficient business processes with cutting-edge technology
- Programming solutions with your highly skilled colleagues and become part of a continuously evolving community
- Applying leading practices within low-code and no-code to improve clients’ performance
As a UX Designer, you will be
- Developing your professional expertise within one or more of the following areas: digital customer journey, design thinking and user-analytics
- In close collaboration with the users to analyse and design cool solutions through e.g. facilitating design sprints
As a Data Analyst or Engineer, you will be
- Building and deploying advanced data analysis and build machine learning to help our clients to become more data-driven
- Analysing and managing data, assuring data quality, and designing data architectures to strengthen our clients’ data landscape
Can you say yes to the following?
- A good sense of humour
- Your interest and curiosity about technology and data makes it a natural part of your life
- Motivated in the long run and find joy in seeing your work create value
- Demonstrated skills within software development or data solutions
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a close exposure to ever-evolving market demands
- Excellent proficiency in English
We offer you
An environment where you can be your authentic self in a team with varying skills and interests. Our team is part of a group consisting of colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK who are all willing to support you. We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change.
We are currently on an exciting growth journey that you do not want to miss out on.
An entry-level position with a steep learning curve. You will be given an on-going exposure to the technologies and best practices of the future. You will be given the tools and certifications needed to help solve our clients’ needs.
Our ideal candidate could come from anywhere in the world, but it is important that you have excellent proficiency in English as we are an international company.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.