As a Data Scientist, you are able to understand specific questions from our customers and answer them with data-driven analyses. In this role, you are responsible for gathering the right information, formulating working hypotheses and testing these in order to solve problems step by step. In addition, you are able to communicate the analysical steps, outcomes and impact in a clear way to both team members and (external) stakeholders. Similarly, you will be responsible for implementing and possibly automating these steps and their integration into our clients’ data systems.
- Understanding and solving challenging business issues using data in a variety of customer segments.
- Implementing and integrating solutions and applications in various system landscapes.
- Maintaining contacts with stakeholders and informing them adequately and transparently about outcomes, progress or setbacks.
- Training and coaching business consultants and junior team members.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at existing and new customers.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).