Ensuring that the client’s data foundation is in perfect shape, that the client is in control of the data quality and is ready and flexible to respond to the future. That is the core of what we do within the Data Governance & Master Data Management discipline of Valcon Data. Driven. Fast. Together. From developing the vision to implementation and further development.
We are a no-nonsense consultancy agency. Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting because value is central to everything we do for our clients. We help clients with end-to-end transformations that combine consulting with technology and data. We do this with more than 800 enthusiastic colleagues in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark and Sweden for leading clients such as Heineken, Jumbo, Sligro, PVH, ING and the Dutch Tax Administration.
Within Valcon Data, the DG & MDM team consists of a mix of project managers, business analysts, consultants, architects and developers, who have made this their speciality and who, together with the expertise from the wide Valcon community, ensure successful customer projects. Because the demand for a successful establishment of data foundation is very high, we want to expand the team, whereby expansion in all roles is necessary.
- Establishing and communicating a vision on data governance and/or master data management
- Implementing the data governance and/or master data management solution
- Realising the organisational changes as part of the implementation
- Further developing the client’s data foundation
- Enabling the client to flexibly deal with changes, for example, due to mergers and acquisitions, internationalisation or new regulations
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).