We are looking to recruit a well-organised and self-motivated Consultant to support growing client demands in the Data Strategy, Data Governance and Data Quality Domains. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of advising clients on options for suitable approaches to Data Governance to underpin client business goals and outcomes. Candidates may be actively consulting in Data Governance or be looking to take their next steps from the implementation of Data Management solutions.
As you develop in the role, you will become a trusted advisor, supporting clients to turn their Business Objectives into actionable Data Strategies, which may involve the design, implementation and adoption of Data Governance and Quality frameworks, maturity assessments and health checks, through to supporting a team of Data Consultants to efficiently and effectively install and configure the latest Data Management solutions.
As a Consultant, you will also be experienced in dealing with the ‘people’ factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that we meet in our daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication and analytical skills to appeal to your audience, be they business people looking for business value, or technical experts looking for technical discipline and rigor. You will be able to employ your analytical mindset to get to the root of the client’s Data challenges and offer practical solutions as well as opportunities to expand the client brief.
Can you say yes to the following?
- ave at least 5+ years’ of experience in data consulting in an Data Management role or similar, with hands-on experience of Data Governance and Privacy frameworks, such as DAMA.
- Have a strong understanding of regulatory requirements for Data Governance e.g. GDPR, DPA, PECR, etc.
- Proven experience of delivering practical approaches to Data Governance e.g. specifying appropriate ownership models, adapting/defining roles, introducing/improving policies, and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Data Governance suites from vendors such as Informatica, Collibra, Alation, IBM, Profisee, Semarchy & Atacama covering:
- Master Data Management
- Data Quality
- Data Integration
- Data Cataloguing Preference will also be given to candidates who have knowledge and experience of Transformation and Change Management principles.
- Preference will also be given to candidates with knowledge and experience of Cloud-based Data Governance Solutions.