We are looking for a Consultant / Specialist for our Cognitive Intelligence team. Within this team you will help clients with delivering value and improving business processes by applying AI, NLP & Machine learning techniques. Think for example digitizing customer service (email/chatbot/speech/social). Optimizing processes with document mining and consulting or realizing new insights based on external data.
Our team consists of professionals with diverse backgrounds who understand the organisation and the field and enable innovation. We do this in every layer of information architecture such as: artificial intelligence and data science, business processes and decision making, application and infrastructure or access, security and governance.
You will be
- Realisation of cognitive solution components and features, including
- Analysis and preparation of (un)structured data
- Training and modelling of domain specific language models and ML models
- Preparation of analytical pipelines
- API based integrations for source data extraction as well as making the solution available for website/application
- (Opt.) Development of Front-end/Back-end applications
- Contributing to the Cognitive Solutions Unit
- Proposition development, translation of concept and technology into concrete services with added value for companies
- Product development, specifying new features for our proposition/products and securing qualitative realisations
- Motivating and coaching the team and active contribution in the recruitment process
You will be joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe. We are now +850 people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
Can you say yes to the following?
- Demonstrable experience with NLP and Machine Learning, preferably in Python with experience in the relevant libraries.
- Sound knowledge of and experience with software development, including working with databases and REST APIs.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud is a plus.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch.
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company. In addition, you will receive direct freedom and responsibility in your work guided by structured coaching from your own mentor.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.