As a Cloud Engineer, you will bring your knowledge of cloud platforms and CI/CD into practice. You are responsible for setting up and managing the cloud infrastructure of customers based on different cloud providers such as Amazon We Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure. In these environments you work on projects and solve all kinds of automation, security and other issues. You support an efficient setup of cloud OTAP environments and CI/CD pipelines for our low-code, RPA-, BPA- and BI-projects. In addition, concepts such as scalability, security and self-service are fundamental in your work.
- Setting up and managing customer’s cloud infrastructure.
- Set up cloud OTAP environments for platforms such as Mendix, UiPath, Appian and Pega.
- Developing Pipelines with Azure DevOps, GitLab and Atlassian BitBucket, among others.
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in the application of cloud technology.
- Co-developing the cloud proposition of Valcon.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with both our current and new clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).